Being a fitness woman is something that you desire? Or being more effective is something that you require? Well here are some great diet and exercise tips for women:
- The most important thing to realize is that every woman is different. So consider looking for a program that suits you best. Every program might not suit you as a lot of women have certain surgical histories which should be taken in consideration. To ensure that your fitness program will not have any adverse effects, you should always consider consulting a certified fitness trainer. Choosing the wrong program would only lead to injuries and increasing frustrations for you.
- Ensure that your targets are realistic. Fixing your mind to get your body in shape within a month would only lead to increasing frustration. You should ensure that the time period that you set is not unrealistic and can be achieved by your body. The program should not be misleading and should be practical. One should be aware of their hurdles in daily life as that would help in realizing the effectiveness of the program. It is after zeroing in on the program that one should set a timeline and certain goals for themselves.
- The focus of the exercises should be on the muscle oriented parts of the body. This is because during formation of muscles, more calories are burnt and help reduce fats as well. Slight weight lifting and multi-joint exercises are recommended. Multi-joint exercises are time saving as well as effective.
- The working on muscles should be done in a systematic manner. Over a certain period of time, your muscles should be getting harder. Exercising with the same weight along with the same exercises and not getting your muscles to work harder is unsatisfactory. Recording daily results will help you make better progress by referring to past data. Keeping such records helps build ones confidence as you can constantly check your successful accomplishments.
- Exercises should be performed in a set of 10 repetitions. The attempt should be made on reducing the momentum for each repetition to minimum possible. This is because your muscles would work harder if the momentum is less. While exercising, you can check your momentum by seeing the motion of the arm. Higher momentum is indicated by the floating of the arm.
- One should bring about a little variation and flexibility in the exercise. A little amount of changes in the goals and exercises each month helps in keeping one motivated and also prevents boredom.
- Motivation is the key!! The trainees need to have their energy levels pumped up and the best way to do this is to ensure a healthy competition. Allowing the trainees to have certain control helps in keeping them motivated as they feel that they have a part in the program implementation.